Archive for March, 2015
By Mike on March 18, 2015
blog.musicxray.com - Maximizing Music Xray is based on an analysis of over 2000 song pitches and 300 Target opportunities. You will learn:
- What Music Xray is, how it works, what it gives you as a writer/performer.
- The Pitch. What works and what doesn’t.
- What do buyers really want? Don’t waste money aiming at the wrong targets.
- Selling the song? Or yourself as the performer? Two different goals, two different pitches.
- Special songwriting tips for international users, and instrumental / soundtrack writers.
- .MP3 sound slip-ups you must avoid. Be Careful.
- Formatting your lyrics for maximum impact.
- Where and how to get help with Music Xray.
- How NOT to shoot yourself in the foot.
- An INSIDE, behind the scenes, look at how the Buyer hears and evaluates your songs.
This book gives your songs a head start getting into the marketplace of the music industry.
Maximizing Music Xray pays for itself when it gets you in one right door, or keeps you from blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity.
By Mike on March 17, 2015businessinsider.com – See Also This is how little kids react these days when you show them a VCR Uber’s CFO steps down Shockingly, Lyft isn’t getting demolished by Uber Last summer, Uber cut its prices in New York City and said it was cheaper to take an UberX than a yellow cab. Now, a group of scientists say they’ve figured […]
By Mike on March 3, 2015businessinsider.com – Apple Watch Edition in rose gold. The average sales price of the Apple Watch could be much more than people believe, according to analysts at Piper Jaffray. Right now it’s widely believed that the entry-level timepiece, the “Apple Watch Sport,” will cost about £225 ($349). But Piper Jaffray believes average selling prices (ASPs) will be higher when factoring […]
By Mike on March 3, 2015I went out to get coffee this morning here in Barcelona and as I left the coffee shop a gal I vaguely recognized on the sidewalk saw me and called my attention to say hello. I looked her up and down really quickly and just couldn’t place her in that moment. So I said, “Hey! How’s it going?” and just […]